Thursday, May 19, 2011

All of my active blogs...

Here's a list of my various blogs and where they're located. Some are pretty subject-specific, and I've indicated those.

 

Writing:

Purple Muse's Pondering's: Writing and Creativity.

I Gotta Write! My general writing blog about life.

Mama Java's: Hodge-podge of stuff about art, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Stargate, books and reading, food, chocolate...a LOT of stuff.

Writin' Across Universes: My fanfiction archive. Star Trek Enterprise, Stargate Atlantis, SG-1, Doctor Who/Torchwood

AU Switcheroo Series: An alternate universe series of Star Trek Enterprise. Same ship, same mission, same people. Different universe.

 

Art:

Phoenix Fire Arts: My general art gallery, includes my paintings, sketches and drawings.

An Eighth Shot of Espresso: My photography blog

USS Sarasvati: Fanart specific to Star Trek (all series, but mainly Star Trek: Enterprise)

LadyR1218 on Deviant Art

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Please type it below! Thanks!