Thursday, November 8, 2012

ADMIN POST: A bit of reorganization...

Yeah, it's been about 4 months since I posted in this particular blog. It's been a roller coaster ride, health-wise and other-wise. There were some major Real Life issues that took a long time to settle, so my stress level was through the roof. Now that things have been settling down (relatively speaking...anyone who knows me , knows that settling down only means I'm not running around like a headless chicken), I've managed to get back to the things that creatively matter.

A few housekeeping issues:

1) I'm doing National Novel Writing Month this year again. I've done it two previous years, 2006 and 2011. If anyone who's doing it wants to be mutual friends, my username on the Nanowrimo site is writermum1.

2) Connected with that, I'll blog about my writing process during Nanowrimo. Some people do copious outlines and charts, select faces/real life identities for their characters and plan everything to the last letter. Others wing it and don't know what'll come on the page. I'm sorta in the middle, but leaning towards the latter. My style is rather unorthodox, but it works for me.

3) I've recently opened an Etsy shop and redid my Zazzle shop. In between everything, I'm posting my original art work on Etsy for sale, and prints and products on Zazzle in time for the holidays. On top of that, I'm redesigning my author's website. (Stay tuned for details.)

4) Most of my artwork will be here at An Eighth Shot of Espresso. While this covers all of my creative efforts, I'll be back to posting some WIP, like my Nanowrimo project and other work.

and finally (whew), check out the new and updated links list on this blog. It includes links to Etsy, Zazzle, tumblr, Blogger and Google Plus. If you have accounts on these and wish to be friends, let me know! I'd love to hear from you!

Annie

All original writing and art copyright A. Dameron 2000-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Please type it below! Thanks!