Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chaos and then some...

Now that the 4th of July holidays are over, things are pretty much almost back to normal. Banshee Girl's going to summer school this year, 4 days a week (M-Th) until the end of the month. So I've got Son and Baby Girl during the day, so it's back to art and writing during the night shift again, which usually means after 7:30-8:00 PM, after the kids go to bed.

I have several writing snippets that I'll post during the next couple of days. Most of them are disjointed scenes or one-shots that might be expanded to something larger. I'll also post the rest of 'The Silk Dragon' and my other novels-in-progress, as well as some of my poetry.:-D I really need to get back into a regular writing schedule again. Fiction output has been pretty scant so far this summer.

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Please type it below! Thanks!