Tuesday, December 27, 2011

An Early Birthday/Christmas Present...

My husband gave me a special present for Christmas:

Wacom Bamboo Tablet

I've been eyeing a tablet for quite a while, especially now that I'm exploring new art possibilities. I've been more of a traditional artist instead of a graphic artist, but I've been curious about doing some things with Photoshop, Corel Painter, Autodesk Sketchbook or other programs. I had fiddled with GIMP a little bit, but found it somewhat of a headache.

Now I'm running myself through the Corel Painter 4 essentials and the Animation app from Bamboo Dock. Gotta start somewhere, right? :-D At least I have a day to experiment before traveling to visit family in Va. Beach.

Graphic artists: any advice on what programs and how to improve my skills? Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Please type it below! Thanks!