Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pick Yourself Up and Dust Yourself Off...

..when things go absolutely kablooey in your face. Easier said than done, but when you have 3 kids who need you, who go about life completely oblivious to the adults' problems, you need to gain your balance. For their sake, if not yours.

When it was just me, I had only my own feelings to worry about. When you have children, suddenly it's not just about you anymore. You have little ones who depend on you. They look to you for guidance and in the case of my autistic two and my toddler, they can't understand the twisted complexities of real life.

They remind you of what life really means, and just what is the most important priority.

All original writing and art copyright A. Dameron 2000-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Please type it below! Thanks!