Instructions: Think of a character. Write down her name and her job. In 3 sentences, describe her so she fits the stereotypes of people who do this type of work. In another 3, tell something that goes against the stereotype.
Molly Martin: librarian
1) She's petite, with soft brown hair and glasses.
2) Soft-spoken, she's very polite and helpful to her library patrons
3) She wears long skirts, sweaters and loafers to work.
1) She moonlights as a bartender at a popular bar.
2) One of her hobbies is kickboxing.
3) She listens to rock, R&B and rap music.
Now describe your character's physical appearance, in minute detail.
Height: 5'5. Weight: 125 lbs. (8 stone 9, or 56 kg)
Hairstyle: brown hair, in a ponytail or French braid
Petite with long limbs
Green eyes, small "pug nose", oval-shaped face, flattering wire-framed glasses
Wears unique jewelry that reflects her personality: cat pins, Celtic rings, necklaces, rings
conservative clothing (dark) for work, but always includes a splash of unexpected color
Has a strong grip
Gait: Holds herself straight, but relaxed, like a dancer
Likes clothes, exercise, talking with people, socializing.
All original writing and art copyright A. Dameron 2000-2010