Monday, October 18, 2010

My Comfort List for When Life sucks...

1) Watching Star Trek Episodes (any) or Doctor Who (classic or new)

2) Bubble baths. Calgon, take me away!

3) Chocolate. Lots of it.

4) A pint of ice cream.

5) Music to fit my mood. (Celtic, classical, rock, rap, whatever)

6) Playing a mindless computer game.

7) Holing up with my sketchbook, my pencils, my pens and a sign saying, "Mummy's Time. Go see Daddy."

8) /Grooving to my belly dancing/samba/Tae Bo/Budukon DVDs.

9) Take Baby Girl out to the playground and watch her spent hours in the sandbox. Snuggle her afterwards.

10)  Bang on my djembe drum.

11) Brew some coffee.

12) Go window shopping.

13) Go to Nonna's Sweets (Charlotte NC) and indulge in the most decadent thing I can afford. (usually less than a dollar).

14) Go to the Dollar Store and get a cheap pack of crayons.

15) Curl up in my Virginia Tech Snuggie and sleep.

16) Send a SOS for a picspams on Twitter, FB and Skype.

17) Comfort food.

18) Books. 'Nuff said.

19) Smell the roses.

20) Count my blessings.

All original writing and art copyright A. Dameron 2000-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Please type it below! Thanks!