Friday, March 11, 2011

Admin Post: Updated Blog Phoenix Fire Arts

I'm still in the process of catching up with all my blog posts, both here and in Phoenix Fire Arts. Don't worry, as I process my writing snippets, drawings and paintings, I'll eventually get caught up. :-D

An updated list on my blogs on the Net:

Art:
Phoenix Fire Arts: Annie's original art work. Includes sketches, paintings and drawings.
Phoenix Fire Art Store: On Zazzle.com
USS Sarasvati: Annie's Star Trek-themed art blog

Writing:
Annie Dameron, Writer: Annie's Author Website. Story excerpts and podfics coming soon!
I Gotta Write: Annie's Writing Blog
Writin' Across Universes: Annie's Multi-Fandom Fiction Archive (Includes Star Trek, Stargate Atlantis, Doctor Who, and Torchwood)
AU Switcheroo Series: The Adventures of Captain Sato A Star Trek Enterprise alternate universe series

All original writing and art copyright A. Dameron 2000-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Please type it below! Thanks!