Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dear Santa (Wish List 2010)

Dear Santa,

Here is my list for this year:

a gift card to any bookstore (Barnes and Noble, Borders, Books-A-Million, etc.)
a gift card to any art store  (Michaels, A.C. Moore)
some clothes to jumpstart my wardrobe
a ticket to Barbados
a week-long stay at the Spa at Hershey's.
a month in my home country (England) and a car to drive all over
Jewelry from Fire Mountain Arts
An iPAD/electronic tablet for art
The Wii fit (so I can get in shape and lose 10 pounds)
The Doctor Who Series 5 DVD Collection

and most importantly...
a world that my kids can grow up without hate and fear.

Thanks, Santa
Annie

All original writing and art copyright A. Dameron 2000-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Please type it below! Thanks!