Tuesday, August 3, 2010

How to Subscribe to my Feed (updated 8/3/10)

I've had some questions asking how to subscribe to the I Gotta Write RSS Feed.
Here's how:
1) In the right hand column, find "Subscribe to I Gotta Write".
2) Click on the "Posts" or "All Comments"
3) In the pop-up menu, you have a choice of how to view the feed. (through Yahoo, Google Reader, etc.).
4) Select how you want to follow the RSS feed and click on that button to find instructions on how to add it to your reader.
There, you're done!


Some more admin notes:
I Gotta Write has a Facebook Page, here: Facebook link
a Discussion Forum, here: IGW Discussion Forum
and is on: NetworkedBlogs


All writing and art copyright A. Dameron 2000-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Please type it below! Thanks!