Monday, August 16, 2010

Writing Exercise: "My One True Love..."

My One True Love...
(if he actually existed)

will love and cherish me as I am and will not try to change me.
supports my choice of profession, no matter how "strange" or "penniless" it seems.
will read my writing and give me feedback
is cheerful and unafraid of the future.
believes in an equal partnership
does not dominate in word or action. His was isn't always the "right" way.
is willing to make sacrifices on his part and not just expects me to give up everything
is willing to be flexible, not rigid
doesn't only think about his stomach (or other parts...)
shares some of my interests
willing to stand alone, if needed
can be practical-minded, but not to the point where it becomes ridiculous
does not blindly follow tradition
is a risk taker
is not glued to the TV set most of the time
is wiling to dream
doesn't scorn odd ideas
likes social outings and doesn't want to be a hermit
spontaneous
stops harping about finances all the time
understands music and doesn't dismiss it as frivolous
likes to travel
refuses to give up
has a way with words


All writing and art copyright A. Dameron 2000-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Please type it below! Thanks!