Friday, January 7, 2011

Birthday Oddness...

A busy couple of days. My older daughter Christina had a birthday on January 5, and my husband Robert had one on January 6. We didn't plan it that way; it just happened. We took Christina to her favorite McDonald's for dinner and she had a blast. Our three kids enjoyed themselves a lot.

My family has an odd trend with birthdays. I wonder what a numerologist would make of all this. My husband's birthday is January 6 (1/6), while his dad's is June 1 (6/1). My son's is May 1 (5/1) and Christina is January 5 (1/5). Even Baby Sarah's birthday continues the strange number pattern: October 5 (10/5) and she was born at 5 minutes to 5 in the afternoon. (4:55 PM).

As I said, weird. Didn't plan it that way, just happened that way. Even my mom commented on the weirdness, then joked it shouldn't be hard to remember my kids' birthdays.

Unfortunately, my birthday breaks the pattern, but that's all right. It's just some oddness that runs in the family that we laugh about whenever someone's birthday rolls around.

All original writing and art copyright A. Dameron 2000-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Please type it below! Thanks!