Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Happy New Year to everyone! *\O/* May 2011 be wonderful!

I conked out not long after the South Carolina/Florida State game, so I missed midnight, but I re-lived midnight through friends' blogs and photos from all over the world. ;-) It's gray and foggy out this first day of 2011, but we're all in here, watching the Wiggles' "Cold Spaghetti Western" (yeah, bad pun.).

I'm off to work on some art and writing in a bit...and Hubs has already run into a computer virus that prevented him from re-installing Google Chrome. I'm definitely watching the Virginia Tech/Stanford Orange Bowl tonight...it should be a good game.

I don't have any New Year's Resolutions, really. It's like trying to give up chocolate for Lent---if I state it in public, it ain't gonna happen. So...what's everyone doing today, January 1, 2011?

All original writing and art copyright A. Dameron 2000-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Question? Please type it below! Thanks!